Lashes | Esthetics
Specializing in a customized Lash experience that is Damage-Free for your natural lashes
*Online booking is currently unavailable. Please call/text to book your appt. Thank you!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? We take pride in the Lash work that is created at ChanteLashes, and through extensive training and continual education, guarantee clients that their lashes will not be damaged by our specific method of eyelash extension application.
HOW CAN WE ENSURE OUR GUARANTEE?
- Assessing client’s lash health at every appointment
- Ensure lash length and weight is appropriate for the natural lash to withstand
- We educate all clients about the importance of proper home care
A joint effort is key to maintaining healthy natural lashes with extensions!
Volume & Mega Volume Lash Extensions
Volume lashing is an advanced technique in which handmade fans consisting of light-weight lashes are placed on each natural lash. Volume lashes are the best choice for those with sparse or brittle lashes, or those who prefer a more dense and dark look to their lash line. Mega Volume is an amplified version the Volume technique, and is the darkest, most dense Lash set possible. Mega is a great option for Brides or photoshoots. These sets give you the ultimate full coverage for a makeup free, easy morning.
Volume Full Set
Volume Lash Fill
New Client Volume Fill (Extended Fill)
Returning Full Set
Mega Volume Full Set
Mega Lash Fill
New Client Mega Vol Fill (Extended Fill)
Returning Full Set
Signature Hybrid Lash Extensions
The Signature set is a blend of Volume and Classic lash extensions. It is the top choice for those new to wearing eyelash extensions, who may not be sure if Classic or Volume is right for them. This set gives a mix of both fullness and length, eliminating the need for mascara and eyeliner.
Signature Hybrid Full Set
Signature Hybrid Fill
New Client Signature Fill (Extended Fill)
Returning Full Set
Classic Lash Extensions
Classic lash extensions are single lashes that are adhered to each individual natural lash. This set adds length and curl to the lashes for a beautiful, enhanced mascara look.
Classic Full Set
Classic Lash Fill
New Client Classic Fill (Extended Fill)
Returning Full Set
More Lash & Brow Treatments
Keratin Lash Lift
Micro-current is non-invasive electrotherapy that uses low levels of electric current to facilitate circulation, cellular healing, muscle lifting and muscle smoothing. Known in the beauty industry as “the instant facelift,” Microcurrent improves both collagen and elasticity of the skin, oxygenates the cells to help reduce redness and/or acne, and minimizes wrinkles and sagging, for a natural tightening effect.
*Recommended in a series initially for best results
Dermaplaning is a completely painless process that immediately rejuvenates the skin by removing 2-3 weeks worth of dead skin along with the vellus “peach fuzz” hair. It is highly effective in minimizing the appearance of fine lines and acne scars, while leaving skin smooth & vibrant with a youthful glow! Dermaplaning increases the penetration of home care products and creates the perfect canvas for flawless makeup application.
Micro + Derma Combo
**A traditional facial is available upon request. This 50 min facial focuses on brightening skin tone, and includes extractions, facial massage & mask.
Facial Add Ons
High Frequency uses mild electric current to push away toxins under the skin and increase cell renewal. Neon & Argon gas is used to tighten & tone the skin, promote hair growth and aid in product absorption, kill acne causing bacteria and reduce dark spots. *Add on to any Facial for $12
HydroJelly masks infuse the skin with nutrients & electrolytes to keep your skin healthy and glowing. *Add on to any facial for $10
Collagen Hand masks are perfect for hydrating dry hands and amplify collagen production to fight against creases & wrinkles. *Add on to any service for $10
Full Face $50
Full Leg $65
Half Leg $35
Things you need to know
- COVID Updates: Masks are not required by guests at ChanteLashes but may be worn if desired. A mask will be worn by service provider during close-range treatments. We have prolonged the time in between each appointment to allot for extra cleaning/disinfecting.
- Upon arrival: Please arrive with clean lashes & no eye makeup. Appointments start promptly and are time sensitive – Late arrivals are not guaranteed an extension to their appointment time. If client has not arrived 20 mins into his/her designated time, the appointment will be considered a “No show” and will be charged accordingly (*see Cancellation/No Show policy below).
- Additional Guests/Pets: We kindly ask that additional guests are not invited along with you to your appointment. There is no waiting area for additional guests, and only 1 client is permitted in the treatment room. Pets are not permitted inside the dwelling, except for Seeing Eye Dogs.
- Cancellation Policy: As a courtesy, appointment reminders are sent out 48 hours in advance. Any cancellations or changes of appointments should be made by 2pm the day prior to the existing appointment. Changes made after this time or same day cancellations or no-shows will result in a charge of 50% of the service(s) booked. This is to protect your time that is set aside especially for you, as well as our time.
- Refunds: Refunds are not granted for services or products purchased. If you are unhappy with your service, you may contact us within 72 hours of the appointment to discuss your concerns, which we will address to the best of our capabilities in a complementary 30 min assessment.
- Other artist’s work: Clients coming to ChanteLashes wearing extensions from a previous lash artist are required to book a New Client Extended Fill for their first visit. After the initial visit, regular 2-3 week Lash Fills can be continued.
- Wedding Lashes: Brides are required to book their initial appointment 2-3 weeks before their event, followed by a refill just prior to the big day. This allows the client the ability to change and perfect the lash styling if desired, during their refill appointment.
- Damage Free Guarantee does not apply to exterior influences on the lashes that are outside the control of ChanteLashes. To include, but not limited to: seasonal lash shedding, medications that affect the body’s ability to sustain natural lash integrity, poor hygiene, use of products on the lashes that have not been recommended by ChanteLashes, misuse of recommended products, pulling, tugging or smashing extensions, intentional damaging of the natural lashes or extensions, use of heat, eyelash curler or scissors on extensions.
- 1. How do I care for my lashes?
- 2. Can I get my lashes wet?
- 3. Can I wear make up on my lashes?
- 4. Does working out/exercise affect my lashes?
- 5. How long do eyelash extensions last?
- 6. What happens if I get an allergic reaction to lash extensions?
- 7. Do extensions damage the natural eyelashes?
- 8. Does Dermaplaning hurt?
- 9. Is there any downtime after Dermaplaning?
- 10. How long do Microcurrent results last?
Home care for lashes is simple and easy. Make sure to wash your lashes daily with an eyelash extension-safe cleanser, to wash away oil and other build-up that may break down the bond of the adhesive and cause early lash fallout.
Do not pull, pick, or sleep on your lashes.
Brush lashes daily to keep them separated and lush.
Chantel, known as San Diego’s Natural Lash health specialist, has been working in the beauty industry since 2010.
Natively from Chicago, she moved to San Diego in 2011 where her career as an esthetician really began to flourish. She is a CA State Board licensed Esthetician, triple certified Lash Artist, YumiLash Lash lift certified, DermaplanePro certified in Dermaplaing and EWC Speed Waxing certified. She enjoys all avenues of the esthetics field and the unique craft of Lashing is the perfect fit to her creative expression. Chantel’s dream of opening her lash studio came to life in 2015 when she opened ChanteLashes, in the coastal San Diego city of Del Mar. Clients visiting ChanteLashes can expect a bright and comfortable atmosphere accompanied by light music to give you the ultimate relaxation session.
Aside from a comfortable setting, you can rest assured you (and your lashes) are in good hands. The sole purpose of ChanteLashes is to give clients their desired lash results, while taking the utmost care of their natural lashes in the process. There is a large misconception that eyelash extensions are damaging to the natural lashes, and Chantel is striving to change that perception with each client that visits, guaranteeing that the health and integrity of your natural lash will never be compromised, allowing clients to enjoy their extensions indefinitely!
Tuesday 11am – 6:30pm
Wednesday 10am – 1:30pm
Thursday 11am – 6:30pm
Friday 11am – 6:30pm
Saturday 11am – 4pm
Online booking is currently disabled. Please call or text to schedule your appt. Thank you!
Ok, this is a big one. There are a lot of important factors that go into Lashing properly, and believe it or not, a lot of science behind the skill. There are a lot of amazingly talented Lash Artists out there today, however not all lash artists are aware of the proper techniques and standards. […]
Volume lash extensions are extremely fine lashes that are grouped together to form a “fan” shape, and that fan is then applied to each natural lash. This gives the illusion of more lashes, thus resulting in a darker, more dense lash line, creating your very own custom strip lash. A volume “fan” can actually weigh […]
Chantel is an incredibly gifted artist! My lashes and brows look so gorgeous and I’m so happy with how I look every time I walk out her door. She uses high quality products that work great for my sensitive eyes and skin. Highly recommended!! -Bree A., La Jolla, CA
After 4 years I can confidently say that I’ve never found a fallen extension with multiple lashes glued to it–for me this is the best gauge on quality because it means that each extension is carefully placed on a single lash. My biggest fear with getting extensions was ending up with less or weaker lashes than before and after countless fills this hasn’t happened. –Grace H. Carmel Valley, CA
Every 3-4 weeks I drive from PB to Del Mar to see Chantel and its 1000% worth it. Chantel’s not only an incredibly skilled lash artist but she is always ahead of the industry with her trainings = she knows her stuff. –Mae S. Pacific Beach, CA
I love my lashes. I went to a different salon first and it took a bad experience to realize that you want a very experienced specialist working this closely to your eyes. I highly recommend Chantel. She listens and works with your goals. –Holly H. San Diego, CA